COBLESKILL, N.Y. — The Keuka College Women's Cross Country team finished second on Saturday in the 2019 North Eastern Athletic Conference Cross Country Championships at SUNY Cobleskill.
The Wolves totaled 80 points to take second behind hosts SUNY Cobleskill who place five runners in the top nine.
2019 North Eastern Athletic Conference Championship – 6K
Lead Wolf: Aubrey O'Connor led the way for the Green and Gold, finishing in a career-best 10th place. O'Connor set a new personal record with a time of 27:17.3. She earned Second Team All-Conference after being named third team last season.
Rest of the Pack: 16. Kaylie DeSorbo – 27:40.6
18. Paige Raulli – 27:49.8
19. Bayli Fugle – 27:51.6
22. Brianna Guererri – 28:08.6
27. Bethany Pendl – 28:54.6
28. Colleen Ulrich – 28:55.4
33. Emily Kuhn – 29:32.3
34. Kaitlin Snipas – 29:48.6
35. Lauren Tyler – 30:12.3
50. Genevieve Giarrusso – 31:35.1
56. Hope Van Duyne – 32:57.2
71. Cara Buffaloe – 41:35.9
- Joining O'Connor in all-conference was Kaylie DeSorbo, Paige Raulli, and Bayli Fugle, each earning Third Team All-Conference
- It was the best finish for the Women's Cross Country team since Keuka College won the 2003 NEAC Championship
- Brianna Guererri and Kaitlin Snipas each set a new personal-best in the 8k
- Guererri, Emily Kuhn, O'Connor, and Colleen Ulrich each had new career-best finishes