LANCASTER, Pa. — The Keuka College Women's Soccer team continued their run of 508:49 without conceding a goal as the Wolves shutout Lancaster Bible College 3-0 in a North Eastern Athletic Conference game on Saturday.
Keuka College 3 at Lancaster Bible College 0
The Wolves threatened the Charger goal early, logging multiple shots and corner kicks in the opening minutes. Following a foul in the 16th minute, Keuka College was awarded a penalty kick. Julia Oglesby stepped up and beat the keeper for the 1-0 lead. The half would settle into a possession battle as Keuka logged six shots in the half to Lancaster's three. The Wolves carried a 1-0 lead into halftime.
Keuka College would double their lead in the 75th minute. Julia Oglesby collected a loose ball and dribbled around the Lancaster defense. She put the ball into the left corner for her second goal of the game, giving the Wolves a 2-0 lead. Emily McGuigan scored in the final seconds for the Wolves as Keuka College defeated Lancaster Bible College 3-0.
- Keuka College improves to 2-6 all-time against Lancaster Bible College, snapping the Chargers' three-game winning streak
- It was Keuka's first ever win in Lancaster, losing the previous four meetings
- The five-game shutout streak for the Green and Gold ties for the second longest in program history
- The goal by McGuigan was the 42 of her career, tying her with Tracey Halleran for fourth all-time
- McGuigan also became just the fifth player to surpass 100 career points in her career. The junior now has 101 while playing for the Wolves
Up Next for Keuka College: The Wolves continue their trip on Sunday as they travel to Washington D.C. to face Gallaudet University. It is the third straight year that Keuka has travelled to Gallaudet. The Wolves defeated the Bison 5-0 last season.