KEUKA PARK, N.Y. — For the fifth time in program history, the Keuka College Women's Lacrosse team shutout an opponent, defeated Hilbert College 25-0 on Saturday in a North Eastern Athletic Conference game at the Jephson Community Athletic Complex.
Keuka College 15 vs. Hilbert College 0
The Green and Gold got on the board less than a minute into the game as Brenna Voigt set up Vera Freda for the goal. The Wolves would continue the offensive attack as they outshot Hilbert 30-1 in the first half. Keuka College pushed the lead to 10-0 with 20 minutes left to play in the first following a goal by Abigail Wood. The Wolves led 16-0 at the break.
Keuka College picked up where they left off as Voigt scored 38 seconds into the second half. The Wolves again controlled the game, outshooting the Hawks 15-1 in the second half. Keuka College kept retaining possession as the Wolves collected nine of the 10 draws in the half. The final goal came from Madelaine Taylor as Keuka College defeated Hilbert College 25-0.
- The Wolves improve to 5-0 all-time against Hilbert College
- Dating back to last season, Keuka College has won 12 straight home games, setting a new program record
- Brenna Voigt's 11 total points was a new career-best and the second-most in a game in program history
- Vera Freda moved into a tie with Sydney Forshay for eighth on the career assists list with 35
- Vanessa Tsarevich passed Morgan Bruno on the career goals list at Keuka College. Tsarevich has scored 86 times in her career for the Green and Gold
- Kendall Neuberger became the fifth player in program history to record 200 total points in a career
Up Next for Keuka College: The Green and Gold return to action on Sunday with a key North Eastern Athletic Conference game. Keuka College hosts Medaille College at the Jephson Community Athletic Complex on Sunday. The Mavericks were the only team to defeat Keuka College last season, besting the Wolves in both the regular season and the conference tournament.