HAMBURG, N.Y. — The Keuka College Women's Lacrosse team set a new school record for goals in a game as the Wolves defeated Hilbert College 25-6 on Friday in a North Eastern Athletic Conference game.
Keuka College 25 at Hilbert College 6
The Wolves got out to a fast start, leading 3-0 five minutes into the game. Hilbert got on the board with 21 minutes left in the first half to make it 3-1, but Keuka College had a response. The Green and Gold would score 13 unanswered goals over the next 18 minutes to take a commanding 16-1 lead. Keuka College led 18-2 at the half.
Keuka College scored the first six goals of the second half as well as their lead grew to 24-2. Hilbert would outscore Keuka 4-1 over the final 15 minutes of play, but it was not enough as the Wolves defeated the Hawks 25-6 on Friday.
- The Wolves improve to 4-0 all-time against Hilbert College
- Keuka College set a new school record for goals in a game (25), assists in a game (17), and total points in a game (42)
- Their 42 points ranks in the top 10 in a game this season across Division III
- Brenna Voigt, Vanessa Tsarevich, and Ayrielle Zeno all set new career-highs for points in a game
- Danielle Chidsey scored her first career goal for the Wolves
Up Next for Keuka College: Keuka College will look to close out the perfect regular season and a North Eastern Athletic Conference Regular Season Championship on Saturday as the Wolves visit Medaille College. The Mavericks currently sit in a tie for second in the NEAC standings with a 7-1 record.