|August 27 - December 9 & January 28 - May 12|
|Monday - Thursday||6:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.|
|Friday||6:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Saturday & Sunday||10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Oct. 5 @ 4 p.m. to Oct. 9||October Break|
|Nov. 20 at 4 p.m. to Nov. 25||Thanksgiving Break|
|Dec. 10, 11, 12, Limited Hours||Finals Week|
|Dec. 13 to Jan. 27||Winter Recess|
|Mar. 15 at 4 p.m. to Mar. 24||Spring Break|
|May 13, 14, 15, Limited Hours||Finals Week|
|May 16 to Aug. 25||Summer|
At Keuka College, we work hard to provide state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, modern and trending programs, and expert advice. We want you to get the most of your experience and we do our best to provide you the tools you need to create healthy, lifelong habits.
Our fitness facilities are equipped to facilitate all facets of resistance and cardio training for athletes, exercise enthusiasts, as well as beginners. We boast three fitness locations:
- Fitness Center - Features cardio machines, free weights, and functional training equipment. This is the place to be for a great core workout or cardio session.
- Strength Center - This space is outfitted with power racks, free weights, and restistance machines.
- Group Exercise Studio - Lined with functional training equipment, this space offers versatility to your workouts. You can also cue up a workout from the Fitness on Demand kiosk - think Netflix for exercising! Workouts include Zumba, Insanity, P90X, Yoga, and hundreds more!
Throughout each semester, our staff puts on dozens of fitness-based programs, including:
- Fitness on Demand - Stop by the Group Exercise Studio when it's best for you and cue up your favorite workout!
- Work Hard Wednesday Group Fitness Classes - Learn how to use different equipment or check out new exercises.
- Fitness Rewards - Earn cool gear for exercising!