|August 27 - December 9 & January 28 - May 12|
|Monday - Thursday||6:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.|
|Friday||6:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Saturday & Sunday||10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Oct. 5 @ 4 p.m. to Oct. 9||October Break|
|Nov. 20 at 4 p.m. to Nov. 25||Thanksgiving Break|
|Dec. 10, 11, 12, Limited Hours||Finals Week|
|Dec. 13 to Jan. 27||Winter Recess|
|Mar. 15 at 4 p.m. to Mar. 24||Spring Break|
|May 13, 14, 15, Limited Hours||Finals Week|
|May 16 to Aug. 25||Summer|
At Keuka College, we work hard to provide state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, modern and trending programs, and expert advice. We want you to get the most of your experience and we do our best to provide you the tools you need to create healthy, lifelong habits.
Our fitness facilities are equipped to facilitate all facets of resistance and cardio training for athletes, exercise enthusiasts, as well as beginners. We boast three fitness locations:
- Fitness Center - Features cardio machines, free weights, and functional training equipment. This is the place to be for a great core workout or cardio session.
- Strength Center - This space is outfitted with power racks, free weights, and restistance machines.
- Group Exercise Studio - Lined with functional training equipment, this space offers versatility to your workouts. You can also cue up a workout from the Fitness on Demand kiosk - think Netflix for exercising! Workouts include Zumba, Insanity, P90X, Yoga, and hundreds more!
Students can sign-up as an individual, or with a friend, to meet with an experienced student-coach. Coaches will work with you to set goals and create a personalized plan to help you succeed! If that is not enough, we have a certified personal trainer on staff that will provide a total body assessment and help you take it to the next level!
Throughout each semester, our staff puts on dozens of fitness-based programs, including:
- Fitness on Demand - Stop by the Group Exercise Studio when it's best for you and cue up your favorite workout!
- Workshops - Learn how to use different equipment or check out new exercises.
- Couch to 5K Training - Join other students in weekly workouts to prepare for the annual 5K run.
- Black Light Zumba - This latin-dance inspired event feels more like a party than exercising.
- Fitness Rewards - Earn cool gear for exercising!