HAMBURG, N.Y. — The Keuka College Cross Country teams ran on Saturday morning in the Meghan Memorial, hosted by Hilbert College
Both the Men's and Women's teams for Keuka finished in second place. The Women's team tied for first but D'Youville College had the race winner and a better average time than the Wolves.
Men's Race – 5K
Lead Wolf: Lachlan McIntosh led Keuka College, finished second on Saturday morning. McIntosh ran the 5K course in 18:52, setting a new personal best in a 5K race.
Rest of the Pack: 11. Brian Craig – 20:56
12. Mack Ottens – 21:01
14. Preston Hilfiker – 21:29
16. Colin Marchincin – 21:58
19. Michael Guller – 23:06
24. Joshua Kenna – 23:51
32. Daniel Barry - 25:32
38. Daniel Lazzaro – 28:14
41. Christopher Loucks – 31:27
Women's Race – 5K
Lead Wolf: Freshman Kaylie DeSorbo continued her strong freshman season with a sixth place finish on Saturday. DeSorbo posted a 5K time of 23:56 to lead the Wolves.
Rest of the Pack: 7. Sophia Sheldon – 24:00
8. Bayli Fugle – 24:35
9. Paige Raulli – 24:35
11. Aubrey O'Connor – 25:09
12. Lauren Tyler – 25:20
15. Nicole Prindle – 26:18
16. Genevieve Giarrusso – 26:24
19. Maddie Hogue – 27:01
21. Kaitlin Snipas – 27:34
28. Cara Buffaloe – 30:20
- It was the first time that Keuka College has run in the Meghan Memorial
- It was just the fifth 5K race for the men since 2012
- Michael Guller and Joshua Kenna joined Lachlan McIntosh in setting personal-best times
- It was the second race of the fall that McIntosh has recorded a third place finish
- Katilin Snipas set a new 5K personal-best time on Saturday
Up Next for Keuka College: Keuka College has a week off before their final preparations for the North Eastern Athletic Conference Championships. The Wolves will race on October 20 at the Hamilton Short Course Tuneup.