OSWEGO, N.Y. — The Keuka College Men's Golf team competed over the weekend at the Oswego State Fall Invitational at Oswego Country Club.
After sitting in sixth place with a 328 on Saturday, Keuka College shot a 353 on Sunday. The Wolves finished seventh out of the 11-team field with a combined 681.
Oswego State Fall Invitational – 2 rounds, par 71
Lead Wolf: Freshman Ryan Murrelle led Keuka College with a t18 finish in the tournament. He shot an 81 on Saturday and shaved a stroke off, shooting an 80 on Sunday. He posted a total scored of +19, 161 in the first two-round tournament of his career
Rest of the Pack: t30. AJ Hranek – 171 (80-91), +29
41. Luke Labuski – 176 (85-91), +34
t46. Noah Boundy – 182 (82-100), +40
t46. Clayton Chandler – 182 (91-91), +40
- This was the second time in the past five years that the Oswego State Fall Invitational was a two-round tournament. The Wolves shot 51 strokes better this year than they did last year
- Murrelle's 161 was the best shot by a Keuka College golfer at Oswego in the two-round format
- Noah Boundy's 82 on Saturday set a new personal-best for a single round
- AJ Hranek set a new career-best two-rounds with his 171, three strokes better than his previous best
Up Next for Keuka College: The Oswego State Fall Invitational closed the fall season for the Keuka College Men's Golf team. The Wolves will return to action in April, building towards the North Eastern Athletic Conference Championship at the end of the month.