LANCASTER, Pa. — The Keuka College Men's Basketball team lost at Lancaster Bible College 69-54 in a North Eastern Athletic Conference game on Saturday.
Lancaster Bible College 69 vs. Keuka College 54
The hosts jumped out to a quick start, building a 10-2 lead over the Wolves. Keuka opened 1-7 from the floor over the first five minutes. Following a timeout, the Wolves found the basket from the free throw line after Devin Milton was fouled on a driving dunk attempt. The Green and Gold missed their next three attempts until Matt Ciezki hit a straight-away three to make it 12-7 Chargers with 12 minutes left in the half. The Chargers, however, responded with 12 unanswered points to extend their lead over the Wolves. Lancaster Bible College led by as many as 24 in the frame and carried a 37-19 lead into halftime.
Keuka College fought hard in the second half. The Wolves increased their shooting from 21% in the first half to 47% in the second half. Keuka College slowly cut into the Charger lead. James Barnes drained a pair of free throws to cut the margin to 15, 59-44 with six minutes left, forcing Lancaster Bible to a timeout. That would be as close as the Wolves would make it, however, as the Chargers saw out the game for the 69-54 victory.
- Keuka College falls to 3-8 all-time against Lancaster Bible College
- The Wolves are 1-5 when playing at Lancaster Bible College
- Keuka finished with a season-high six blocks, led by Jordan Lewis and Devin Milton, each with two
- Nana Oteng had a team-high and personal-best eight rebounds
- The Wolves finished 4-21 from three, the fewest threes made in a game this season
Up Next for Keuka College: The Wolves will finish their weekend trip on Sunday in the nation's capital. Keuka College will play at Gallaudet University at 12pm on Sunday in Washington D.C.